Saturday, June 16, 2007

Fashion Show



Tonight I went to my first fashion show ever and just had a blast. It was 18th Street's Fashion Show 2007- 'Summer Wonderland' located at the Crossroad's district and had the following designers: A Summer Wonderland Designers

Architexture

Jessy Bergmann

Between Herself & Others

birdies Panties

Bon Bon Atelier

Lacey Doherty

Fair Feather

AriadneFish

Ida Lamberton

Misha Lewis

Lindsay Rae Miller

Jovana Marie Mirabile

Nathaniel REN3WAL

Peggy Noland

nui Kai

solojones

Sophie & Gwendalynn

spool* Boutique

Coki Bijou

Jamie Brehm

Rachael Longgrear

The following are a few highlights of the show - I really enjoyed it and have lots of ideas for new clothes that I want for this year. Huge success- afterwards we (my brother, his wife and I) sat at YJ's and took in the atmosphere. Great evening













Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I really loved this outfit

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: