Thursday, April 26, 2012

Poor kitty

Today is Jay's birthday - He is 3 years old today and had quite an adventure.  He has always been inside never ventures out.  Until, for some reason today he got out and ran to the woods.  We could not get him and today was bring your children to work day and we were about to be late (no flex time today).  So I made a decision to let him stay outside.  So off Matt and I went to work.  Had a good day and came home.  Now who do you think was sitting on the door step?  Poor, poor Jay - looking all sad and scared.  First thing he did is run to his water bowl and drank and drank.  Silly kitty there is a creek in my back yard - LOL!  Then he ate and ate - LOL!  I think he learned his lesson - and now he is hiding under my table fast asleep.  Poor Jay, not a good birthday was it, bet you stay inside from now on.

No comments: