Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Positive Thinking

For the past few months there have been lots of changes going on in my life or those lives that are directly linked to me. There has been lots of controversy and hurt feelings along the way, but finally today I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel and the rays of hope are starting to filter in again.

Maybe it is not so much that things have changed it is that my outlook on them has changed. Of course the time of year probably has something to do with it all – as spring is just around the corner. I am so tired of the snow, it is pretty and all but I can only take it for so long as Matthew and I start getting cabin fever.

Today is March 19, 2008; my oldest son’s 24th birthday and Easter Sunday is this Sunday coming. So I am looking forward to seeing him hopefully this Sunday. The last time I saw him was at Christmas time, so it's time for a visit.


My daughter as you all know has been going through her growing pains and hopefully it is calmed down for a while. She got an apartment and seems to be happy. Looking forward to her graduation this May - boy it's been a struggle to get her to this point, but well worth the work. I love her dearly.

My youngest is going through some changes of his own, but hopefully the confusion in his mind will also calm down in the upcoming weeks. He too will be graduating this May, from elementary school to Middle school, boy time goes fast.


Mondy - March 24, 2008 -Anyway, I have decided to make some changes/adjustments in my life. I have decided that I am tired of the way things have been going lately and as I cannot change others or outside influences - the only thing I can do is change myself... so I guess it's time for that change.

We all have issues or things that don't work in our lives - it's just how we go upon dealing with them that makes the difference. This morning I got up and did my exercises for the first time in months. It really felt good as I have been busy trying to help others and forgot to look after myself... today I changed that bad thinking.

Sometimes we have to re-evaluate what is working in our lives and what is not. Then decide what to do about it. Well I did it, Easter became my new year date - Ha, Ha - we will see how it goes. Positive thinking - that's what I need.

No comments: