Monday, February 7, 2011

A friends blessing and changes

Sometimes you are in the middle of doing things as you always do and do not realize that you are caught up in a problem, where all that you need to do is let go of the problem. I received a life line notice today and am posting what my friend had to say. It not only caused me to go - you know she is right - duh?, but it may also help someone else in their solution to the same problem... Here is what she had to say...

Letting go of things that have basically been a part of our life is very hard to do. We are often leary of moving ahead because we are apprehensive of what is ahead. Our mind tells us it's time to move on, but our heart convinces us that with time and our love to this person things will change. Please understand that it wont. You are a beautiful person, and you need to move on and reach out for the true hapiness you deserve. It's right at your reach, but you can't go on with the future till you let go of the unhappy past. I love you and I want to see you happy. God bless

She is absolutly correct and it is time for me to let go and move forward with my life. Another friend of mine posted a wonderful thing the other day - she stated that she just realized that she "loved her life", how cool is that!!!! Now forward I go to loving the rest of my life!!!!

No comments: